Our partner Tilde has organized a workshop for Children’s hospital. The workshop covered two main topics: (1) eventual use-case scenarios for two Tilde/COMPRISE demonstrators and (2) availability of data for system training and testing. Participants got brief introduction of the COMPRISE project and its objectives as well as the underlying technologies of the proposed demonstrators including the COMPRISE SDK, Automatic Speech Recognition, Text-to-Speech, and Natural Language Understanding.
The workshop took place on October 31, 2019 at Children’s hospital premises, Vienības gatve 45, Rīga.
The key attendees of the event were:
- Kaspars Grosu – Project manager in Childrens Univercity hospital
- Aldis Bērziņš – Deputy head of customer service
- Renāte Snipe – Hospital chief physician
- Ņikita Bezbarodovs – Head of psychiatry clinic
- Anete Masaļska – Chief physician in psychiatry clinic
- Kristīne Beķere – Customer service speciālist
- Didzis Kukainis – Head of IT
- Kaspars Kauliņš, Raivis Skadiņš, Ilona Jureviča – Tilde representatives