We are co-organizing a special issue on Voice Privacy that solicits papers describing advances in privacy protection for speech processing systems, including theoretical developments, algorithms or systems.
Examples of topics relevant to the special issue include (but are not limited to):
- formal models of speech privacy preservation,
- privacy-preserving speech feature extraction,
- privacy-driven speech deletion or obfuscation,
- privacy-driven voice conversion,
- privacy-driven speech synthesis and transformation,
- privacy-preserving decentralized learning of speech models,
- speech processing in the encrypted domain,
- open resources, e.g., datasets, software or hardware implementations, evaluation recipes, objective and subjective metrics.
- January 8, 2021: Paper submission
- May 7, 2021: First review
- July 9, 2021: Revised submission
- September 10, 2021: Final decision
- October 8, 2021: Camera-ready submission